Earn 4% of the purchase value in fractional shares in a sustainability exchange traded fund (ASX: FAIR)
How to redeem:
To shop through the App:
1. Go to your Upstreet App, or download the app here.
2. On your Upstreet app, click on “Shop Now” and search for this brand.
3. Click the “Earn shares online” button to start shopping! (You will be notified of your purchase within 24 hours).
To shop through the desktop:
1. Download the Google Chrome extension here.
2. Log in using your phone number.
3. Search for your favourite brand, click the arrow to start shopping (You will be notified of your purchase within 24 hrs).
Rules for reward values under $50:
- The fractional share reward cannot be withdrawn for 31 days from the time the shares are placed in the user's account.
- Fractional share rewards may be completely or partially reversed if the service / product is cancelled, refunded, or changed.
Rules for reward values equal to or over $50:
- The fractional share reward may be held as a pending transaction until the service / product is completed.
- The pending transaction may be cancelled or adjusted if the service / product is cancelled, refunded, or changed.
Nourished life is an Australian brand that sells a wide range of natural products.
Share rewards are not available on certain purchases, please refer to the “Reward Offer document” to see the varying purchase rewards.
- Discount or coupon codes provided by third or external party: No
- Purchases made using gift card or e-gift card: No
This reward offer is available to a limited number of participants, for a limited aggregate reward amount, and may apply for a limited time only. It may also be changed or revoked at any time. When the Reward Offer ends, further participants may no longer be able to participate.
This website is operated by ESC Operations Pty Ltd (ACN 635 424 538, AR 1283 677) (Upstreet), who is an authorised representative of Cache Investment Management Pty Ltd (ACN 624 306 430 AFSL 514 360) (Cache). The financial products described on this website will be issued by third parties, as disclosed in the relevant PDS. All information is general information only and does not take into account your personal circumstances, financial situation or needs. Before making a financial decision, you should read the relevant product disclosure statement and consider whether the product is right for you and whether you should obtain advice from a professional financial adviser.